Friday, April 22, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends...

     I am forever reminded of how lucky I am to have the most amazing friends!  Some days it's the small stuff... laughter over coffee, some shared joke on facebook, someone to commiserate with at the end of a long day.  Some days it's the bigger things and those days make you truly thankful for the network of support you have build up over the years.  The hard times that let you know without a doubt that you will have these people by your side.  Most days you just deal with the daily grind sprinkled with laughter and love with from family and friends.  Every once in a great while you go through something hard, a personal trial that leaves you leaning on these people.  I have lost people I love to old age or illness, had my heart broken, lost myself to find myself again, and I guess dealt with the kind of ordinary crap everybody has in their lives that shakes them up a bit.       But every once in a while, you get to just celebrate with your friend!  A birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, job promotion, new baby, new home...Tonight is one of those nights!  My wonderful friend Kari, the owner of Studio Vino in Tempe is celebrating her businesses 3rd anniversary!  I love when a locally owned small business is a success and in this case doubly so!  The wine is yummy, the shop is a great place to hang out and Kari is a delightful person to get to know!  She always has a warm smile for everyone and the perfect kind of person to talk to across the bar over a glass of vino. 
    
Studio Vino
1825 East Guadalupe
Tempe, AZ 85283
(480) 897-1800

    
     So...CONGRATULATIONS to Studio Vino, to Kari and all the girls that work there!  See you all there tonight!

Amy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment