Friday, April 8, 2011

Time Flys...

     A whole week has gone by without me having the time or leftover brain cells to sit down and write at the end of the day on our blog.  Networking groups, new client appointments, current client meetings, tons of computer time, trying to secure donations for upcoming Illinois Jacquet Foundation event and oh yeah...finding time to sleep!  It's an exciting life but this Friday I just feel tired.  Tomorrow will be different.  Tomorrow I will wake up thinking about what new contacts to make, how to get done what we need for the Jacquet event.  Tomorrow I will be refreshed and ready to go!  But as the sun sets here in Phoenix all I really want to do is curl up on the couch and veg.  :-)  I guess even rock star event planners need to rest sometimes!

:-)  Amy
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment